Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Fettuccine Alfredo
Total Time: 20 minutes
Skill Level: Easy Peasy. Budget: $. Serves: 4
- 1/2 pound pasta
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/2 c. milk
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 1/4 c. parmesan, grated
- 2 roasted red peppers, skin peeled off and coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1 handful basil
- Cook the pasta as directed on the package.
- Melt the butter in pan over medium heat. Then add garlic and cook until fragrant, about a minute.
- Add the milk, goat cheese, parmesan and red peppers. Simmer until the cheese melts.
- Remove from heat, season with salt and pepper. Add the basil and purée with an immersion blender or pour into a regular blender(be careful to allow to cool so the mixture doesn’t explode.
- Serve Alfredo sauce over the pasta topping with parmesan and basil.
Thanks to Closet Cooking for posting one of my husband’s favorite pasta dishes.